Safe-T-Group have been involved in many projects across the country in the role of the Project Supervisor Construction Stage (PSCS) managing this role on behalf of our clients in a number of industries. The benefit of using Safe-T-Group as the PSCS on your project is we are independent of any construction contractor working on the project so have can give a non-biased service to ensure all contractors are complying with the requirements of the Construction Regulations 2013.
We have completed large and small scale PSCS Projects across a wide range of industries for our large client base.
As the PSCS for our projects, we provide the following services
• Draft and Furnish the Construction Safety and Health Plan .
• Co-ordinate the implementation of the construction regulations by contractors
• Organise co-operation between contractors and the provision of information via regular meetings, daily White Board Meetings etc.
• Co-ordinate the reporting of accidents to the Health and Safety Authority where applicable.
• Notify the Authority via the AF2 Form.
• When there is more than 20 workers on site, organise the appointment of a Safety Representative.
• Ensure all contractors have received the site specific induction before commencing work onsite.
• Co-ordinate measures to restrict entry on to the site
• Ensure the provision and maintenance of welfare facilities
• Ensure workers have Safe Pass and a Construction Skills card where required and other relevant safe training such as Manual Handling and Abrasive Wheels.
• Provide weekly safety audit reports to the Client and contractors.
• Provide all necessary safety file information to the PSDP
• Monitor the compliance of contractors and others and take corrective action where necessary
• Ensure that traffic and pedestrian routes are in place to ensure safety when construction vehicles are in operation
Safe-T-Group can also act as the Health and Safety Co-Ordinator for the appointed PSCS carrying out the above services on their behalf.