Employers are under a statutory duty under Section 19 of the Safety Health and Welfare at Work Act 2005 to arrange for a “ Competent person” to assess all risks arising within the workplace or duties within their job role.
Risk Assessment encourages the identification of equipment/items and situations that may cause accidental injuries or health problems and is designed to focus on what could happen before it does happen.
What are the benefits?
- Preventing accidents, injury and ill health and their associated costs
- Reducing deficiencies in services or products
- Increasing staff morale
- Reducing damage and uninsured losses and claims for compensation
- Controlling costs
How can we help you?
We will provide a qualified consultant to carry out Risk Assessments on your behalf. This will involve the following:
- Identifying what could go wrong
- Evaluation of the level of risk
- Prioritising actions to control the risks
- Identifying control measures
- Implementing controls to prevent an incident from occurring.
All risk assessments are furnished in a documented report delivered in a hard copy and soft copy format for your records.
All our consultants are highly trained and have industry experience which enables us to give our clients the best practical advice to keep your business safe and legally compliant. We also offer retained safety advisor services which can enable companies to have access to competent advice without having the cost of a full time employee on the books.
Get in Touch
Unit 1, Westgate Business Park, Kilrush Rd, Ennis, Co. Clare